Restore Your Dignity & Confidence
T-ology offers Areola restoration. Areola pigmentation and 3D nipple tattoo. Areola restorations are for women who have undergone mastectomies due to breast cancer or who have irregular or fading areola's.
contact us to schedule a consultation online or in person
3D nipple tattooing post mastectomy is not only reconstructive, its restorative both physically and emotionally. The goal is to educate our clients on one main point, “There are options, and you are entitled to them.”
Benefits from a NIPPLE/AREOLA TATTOO?
* Breast Cancer Survivor after surgery
* Vitiligo Re-pigmentation
* Breast Augmentation with surgical scars
* Transgender Reassignment surgery
* Faded and Poorly done Areola tattoo work
IF YOU WERE DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER, OR HAD TO HAVE A MASACTOMY FOR ANY REASON DID YOU KNOW THAT IN MANY CASES INSURANCE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COVERING YOUR NIPPLE/AREOLA TATTOO?
Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA)
The Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998 (WHCRA) is a federal law that provides protections to patients who choose to have breast reconstruction in connection with a mastectomy.
If WHCRA applies to you and you are receiving benefits in connection with a mastectomy and you elect breast reconstruction, coverage must be provided for:
* All stages of reconstruction of the breast on which the mastectomy has been performed.
* Surgery and reconstruction of the other breast to produce a symmetrical appearance; and
* Prostheses and treatment of physical complications of all stages of the mastectomy, including lymphedema.
This law applies to two different types of coverage:
1. Group health plans (provided by an employer or union).
2. Individual health insurance policies (not based on employment).
Additional consumer information on WHCRA is available in the publication Your Rights After a Mastectomy.