What is CARBOXY GEL THERAPY?
Carboxy Gel Therapy is a new anti-aging skin correcting technology. This breakthrough therapy generates activating bubbles that contain a proprietary formula to stimulate skin to restore beauty, energy and health. Carboxy Gel Therapy delivers these amazing results in a 60minute non-invasive treatment that works on all skin types and is pain-free. Activating bubbles are absorbed into the skin without injection to increase oxygen and the skin’s ability to assimilate necessary nutrients and eliminate destructive toxins.
How does Carboxy Gel Therapy work?
Non-injection (non-invasive) carboxy therapy is a technique for saturating the skin with carbon dioxide. The molecules of carbon dioxide gas are very small. As they penetrate the skin, oxygen starvation occurs. The skin is forced to produce more oxygen by increasing blood circulation, flushing the lymphatic system, and stimulating cellular metabolism and collagen production. After the procedure, clients can see instant results. The skin looks plump, hydrated fresh and bright. It improves elasticity of the skin, reduces wrinkles and increases hydration.
Carboxy CO2 Gel is an innovative skin care system which allows you to enjoy the benefits of Carboxy therapy without needles. It produces CO2 through combining gel and a sheet mask, and transfers it to the skin cells through the gel layer.
-CO2 promotes the rise of Oxygen (O2) supply which is critical for cell metabolism. When CO2 is produced between the gel and the mask, the gel preserves and transfers it to the skin. When the skin absorbs CO2, it starts physiological reactions that enhance the skin condition. After one treatment you will see immediate results in skin tone, smoothing of fine wrinkles and extremely soft silky skin.
*Carboxy CO2 Therapy has been proven to be effective in many areas of skin enhancements such as:
Cellulite reduction- Carboxy CO2 Gel was first used in aesthetic therapies because of its effect on reducing subcutaneous fat and cellulites.
1. Whitening- Carboxy CO2 becomes an active vasodepressor and this reaction activates blood circulation; since this action discharges wastes efficiently, it has great impact on whitening facial skin. It not only treats spots such as freckles but also enhances over all skin tone.
2. Moisturizing- Carboxy CO2 Gel lets the skin keep the balance between water and oil.
3. Wrinkle Reduction- It is never too early nor too late for wrinkle care. Carboxy CO2 Gel promotes active protein synthesis and metabolism of the skin cells. It enhances elasticity, tightens, and treats as well as prevents wrinkles.
4. Treatment of acne and acne scars- Proper acne care should treat the inflammation inside the follicle as well as purge the skin of bacteria and waste. Carboxy CO2 Gel accelerates the blood flow and discharges wastes, and reduces anti-inflammation. These reactions not only treat the acne, but also prevents it from forming by recovering the self-regenerative ability of the skin.
5. Reduction of stretch marks- Through activating blood circulation, protein synthesis, and re-creating damaged collagen layer.
What are the benefits of Carboxy Gel Therapy?
The benefits of carbon dioxide to the skin have been well documented over many years in numerous studies, as well as personal testimonials describing its remarkable anti-aging and corrective properties. This treatment provides a new level of skin care perfection.
Carboxy treatments are especially effective as an add-on to any facial.
Skin lightening – Carboxy activates blood circulation, which discharges toxins and has a great impact on whitening facial skin.
It not only treats hyperpigmentation, but also enhances overall skin tone.
Elasticity – Carboxy CO2 Gel promotes active protein synthesis and metabolism of skin cells. It enhances elasticity and prevents wrinkles.
Acne care- It effectively addresses acne problems by activating fat metabolism and blood circulation, balancing oil production, discharging skin toxins and reducing inflammation. It also lightens post-acne marks.
Slimming and firming – Phospholipids are a primary component of the skin layers. By increasing the layer density, the use of carboxy treatments creates a slimming and firming effect.
It also reduces the subcutaneous layer, which usually appears as under-eye bags or lumps on the face.
Moisturizing – Supplying moisture to the skin is critical. Furthermore, keeping the moisture within the keratin layers of the skin is important to maintain elasticity.